Down-sizing or redecorating? Your extras can be put to good use, avoiding waste and overloaded landfills, and provide a blessing to moms and babies in need: your donations help us meet our goal to raise funds for Care Net Pregnancy & Family Services, our next-door neighbor here in Kenmore Plaza. (We are not officially affiliated with Care Net; we do not provide tax receipts for donations.)
Please call to confirm someone will be available to receive your donation: 425-877-1074. Same day is usually fine, but NO DROP-OFFS if the shop is closed.
Not all items are a good match for our shop, so while we appreciate your generosity, please understand if we cannot accept your donation.
Our YES, THANK YOU! List:
- clean and in good repair (hmm, is that patina or dirt!?)
- furniture of any age from antique to new (see exceptions, below)
- home decor
- collectibles and giftable items
- hand-crafted items and artwork (may be acceptable, case by case)
- all large items, especially, must be pre-approved
Our NO, THANK YOU! List:
- no “projects” needing repair (items needing refinishing or painting may be acceptable, case by case)
- no odors from smoke, mildew, etc.
- no pet odors, pet stains, or pet hair
- no clothing
- no bedding or mattresses
- no exercise equipment
- no TVs, computers, printers, and the like
- in general, no sofas, hide-a-beds, or recliners (ask about exceptions)
- probably nots: media cabinets, on a case-by-case basis
CONSIGNORS: We have very limited space and budget to take items on consignment. We recommend you contact other venues that have a larger showroom. However, if you want to inquire, PLEASE NOTE:
- Preview our basic consignment agreement, from which we would draft your contract.
- The minimum value for a consigned item is $20. Items of lesser value will be received as donations which help us raise funds for Care Net Pregnancy & Family Services.
- Consignments may need to wait in queue for available space.
- Please email us photos of what you’d like to consign, along with any info that would help us understand the value of your items (maker, age, dimensions, condition, etc.) When space is available, we will schedule an appointment for you to have your items delivered.